We have all desired for the church body to gather once again, and now we have a chance to do just that! We are setting up an evening of picnicking and praise on Sunday, May 24 at 5:00 PM! Bring a picnic dinner to enjoy with your family and then at 6:00 PM we will be led in a praise and worship service, while still remaining in your designated family spaces. If you cannot attend in person, please click one of the below links at 5:55 PM to watch the live streamed service.
Please Note: This service will replace the regular Sunday morning live stream.
For those coming we have a few instructions for you:
- Participants please bring lawn chairs or blanket to sit on. You can set up blankets, chairs, little tents, coolers, whatever you want to bring to make your family comfortable.
- We will have parking assistants helping you park. Please follow their instructions. We are asking people to back into each of their spots.
- We are asking our families to stay together at this time. Please help us maintain the social distancing guidelines. We are not requiring masks for people to come. Feel free to wear or not wear a mask.
- Bug spray might be helpful.
- Restroom facilities will be available.
- Bring a picnic dinner to enjoy with your family. We will be having a “Bible Trivia” time during the picnic hour. Get your family ready to participate!
- Bring your own trash bag (We will bring a can around to collect them).
- Tithes and offerings will not be collected this evening. Continue to follow the giving pattern that you have currently been using. You guys have been such a huge blessing!