So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
– Romans 10:17
Troubleshooting Live Stream
The best way to stream a service is different depending on the device you are streaming from.
- If you are using a phone or a tablet it would best for you to download the Coastal App.
- On your Phone text “coastalapp” to 77977 to receive the download link directly to your phone. Once downloaded hit the “home” button at the bottom of the page and then click “Sundays” and then click “Live Stream”
- On your tablet- access your app store and search for Coastal Community of PSJ . Once downloaded hit the “home” button at the bottom of the page and then click “Sundays” and then click “Live Stream”
- If you are using a laptop or desktop computer the best way to watch the live stream is by clicking here.
If you are still having difficulties seeing or hearing the live stream, here are some helpful hints:
- Click the play button in the bottom-left of the screen
- Click the “unmute” symbol at the top-center of the screen.
- Do not click the “play” button on the “featured” ad. It will not take you to the live stream site. Click anywhere else on the featured ad and it will take you to the correct screen.
If none of the above helps, please send an email to: Kim@CoastalCommunity.net.
We also have a Past Sermons page, so you can catch up on any sermons you have missed.