The Lord sets the prisoners free;
the Lord opens the eyes of the blind.
The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down;
A Christ-Centered Recovery Program
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the healing power in our lives through the eight recovery principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-centered 12 steps. This experience allows us to be changed. We open the door by sharing our experiences, victories, and hopes with one another. In addition, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our life problems.
By working the Christ-centered steps and applying their biblical principles found in the beatitudes, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
As we progress through the principles and the steps, we discover our personal, loving, and forgiving Higher Power – Jesus Christ.
Welcome to an amazing spiritual adventure!
Celebrate Recovery meetings take place every Monday night at 6:15 PM. All are welcome. We meet in the lobby of the main building of Coastal at 5795 Falcon Blvd., Port St. John, FL 32927.
Celebrate Recovery small groups will:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, victories, and hopes with others who are going through a Christ-centered recovery.
- Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up, or habit, who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular principle each week. The leader will also keep Celebrate Recovery’s “Five Small Group Guidelines.”
- Provide you with the opportunity to find an accountability partner or sponsor.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held through the week.
Celebrate Recovery small groups will not:
- Attempt to offer any professional clinical advice. Our leaders are not counselors.
- Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.